Sunday, April 30, 2006

5th letter of April 2006

3rd Sunday of Easter, April 30, 2006
5th letter of April 2006


5) 3rd Sunday of Easter, April 30, 2006

Monday, April 24, 2006.
In the morning I tried to put together some resources for my paper of Biblical Spirituality on the Lord’s Prayer then I attended the Beguines class. In the afternoon I prepared food (Pizza) for the community. In the evening I attended the class of Biblical Spirituality.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006.
I read some books on the Lord’s Prayer in the morning then at 10.30 a.m. I accompanied Viana, our Indonesian guest, who studies in Hawaii, to go to Egyptian Consulate on North Michigan Avenue. She would go to Egypt for her MA research studies in political science. Then we visited Art Museum which is free on Tuesday. I did my paper on Integrating Core about Home Blessing.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006.
I attended the class of Beguines at 10 a.m. At 1 to 2 p.m. I met Father Rocco for personal formation. In the afternoon I cooked for my community. I made my budget for vacation in the summer in Indonesia and I gave to Father Rocco.

Thursday, April 27, 2006.
On Thursday morning Ignatius took Viana to O’Hare airport and she returned to Hawaii. I came to CTU to meet my Home Blessing group and did little rehearsal for our prayer service. At 7.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. we had community meeting, about ministerial experience. At night I typed my paper on the Lord’s Prayer.

Friday, April 28, 2006.
I went to St. Therese Church in the morning and there were 1st graders at the basement. Together with Father Michael, I met a Chinese man to talk about food for my diaconate celebration on May 14th. On the way to go to Chinatown and return to Hyde Park I met Edmund Chia, the CTU professor from Malaysia, at the bus no. 6. He told me that he would go to my diaconate ordination. At 6 p.m. I came to CTU to see Taste of CTU: some talents of students and having supper. At night I typed again my paper of the Lord’s Prayer.

Saturday, April 29, 2006.
In the morning I accompanied Ignatius to go for shopping and he gave me a ride to St. Therese Church. I had lunch together with Father Michael and Father Pascal at the rectory then we talked about my preparation to diaconate ordination. I went back to Hyde Park with Father Pascal. At night I did my paper of the Lord’s Prayer.

3rd Sunday of Easter, April 30, 2006.
At 7.30 a.m. together with Atumisi and Valery, I went to St. Therese by the white car. I attended and served the 9.30 a.m. Mass in which there’s an infant baptism. At 11 to 12 p.m. I was teaching the confirmation class (4 kids coming). At 12.30 p.m. Cesare gave us (Valery and me) a ride to go back to Hyde Park. It’s raining since morning. In the afternoon I typed this journal to conclude my week.
After the supper, I had meeting together with Father Victor and Francois to talk about our liturgy this coming week. Then, at night I cleaned up the stove at the kitchen.
















No comments: