Sunday, April 16, 2006

2nd letter of April 2006

Palm Sunday, April 09, 2006
2nd letter of April 2006

2) Palm Sunday, April 09, 2006

Monday, April 03, 2006.
In the morning I attended the Natural Law class and the Beguines. In the afternoon I typed my reflection of Biblical Spirituality class. I took care of the invitations of my final vows and deaconate ordination. In the evening I came to CTU attending the class of biblical spirituality.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006.
In the morning I sent my invitations of perpetual vows and deaconate ordination at the post office both local and international addresses. It cost about $ 41 for the stamps. In the afternoon I cooked pork vegetable soup (baikut), rice and eggs. I did make a research on the Internet about House Blessing for my paper.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006.
I attended the morning classes both the Natural Law and the Beguines. At 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. I met Father Rocco for colloquium in preparation to perpetual vows and deaconate ordination with the topic of the future of religious life. At night I received an email saying that the archbishop of Ende, Flores in Indonesia passed away. He’s Mgr. Longinus da Cunha (60).

Thursday, April 06, 2006.
In the morning I attended the morning class of Integrating Core (liturgy and spirituality). I did research at the CTU library and took 8 invitations of CTU graduation at 2 p.m. At home I typed the booklet of the Mass of my perpetual vows and deaconate ordination. At 7.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. we had community meeting talking about Xaverian spirituality in preparation of the Meeting of the Xaverians about spirituality in August 2006 in Italy. At night I typed some bibliography of my paper both the Beguines (Julian of Norwich) and the Biblical Spirituality (the Lord’s Prayer).

Friday, April 07, 2006.
At the retreat house for 6 days till April 12, to prepare myself toward perpetual vows and deaconate ordination. It’s located at Northside of Chicago, the Cenacle Retreat House at Fullerton.

Saturday, April 08, 2006.
On Retreat…

Sunday, April 09, 2006.
On Retreat…



No comments: