Sunday, February 19, 2006

3rd letter of February 2006

Sunday, February 19, 2006
3rd letter of February 2006

3) 7th Sunday in Ordinary Time, February 19, 2006

Monday, February 13, 2006.
I attended the morning class of Natural Law followed by Medieval Women Mystics and this time we learned about Hildegard Von Bingen. In the afternoon I typed my reflection of Biblical Spirituality class. In the evening I attended the class of Barbara Bowe, namely, Foundation of Biblical Spirituality.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006.
In the morning I took Ignas to Alexian Brothers Medical Center at Elk Grove Village to submit his summer CPE application. I met Brother Ronald (91) and at noon directly we went home. I wrote weekly paper of Liturgy and Prayer. In the afternoon I cooked (gado-gado/salad with peanut dressing). After the supper, Ignas took me to Chinatown to survey SRO Hotel for my Indonesian friends from New York City who are going to come to my deaconate ordination on May 14th.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006.
I attended classes of Natural Law and Beguines and Medieval Women Mystics this morning. I got itinerary ticket of JAL (Chicago-Jakarta) from Lia Hartono through e-mail (29 May – 21 Agst). At 1 p.m. for 30 minutes I had formation meeting with Father Rocco.

Thursday, February 16, 2006.
In the morning I attended the spirituality and liturgy class. In the afternoon I cooked Lasagna and other fast food. At night we had community meeting led by Father Pascal. For two hours we discussed about the first ensyclic of Pope Benedict XVI, “Deus Charitas Est.”

Friday, February 17, 2006.
At 8 a.m. Father Aniell picked us (Atumisi and me) up to go to Chicago Festival of Faith at Rosemont, close to O’Hare airport. We were at the stand of exhibition to share our Xaverian missionary vocation to others. Most of people who came to this event is women. At 4 p.m. we went home.

Saturday, February 18, 2006.
This morning the temperature was so cold, about minus 5 Fahrenheit degrees (minus 20 Celsius degrees). In the morning I cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. In the evening together with Valery, Francois and Harno, I went to Furama Restaurant to attend Saint Therese School banquet/fundraising. At 10 p.m. we went home.

Sunday, February 19, 2006.
This morning together with Valery, I went to Saint Therese Church by white car in order to practice my driving skill. After the confirmation class taught by Cesare, s.j. we went home. ON the way home, I was driving the white car with the instruction of Valery. He taught me how to do parallel parking. For 1, 5 hours I practiced of driving and went home safely. At 3 p.m. together with other Indonesian Xaverian students I went to have supper close at the Midway Airport since Mira invited us plus other Indonesian friends. I was late 15 minutes to participate in the evening prayer started at 7 p.m.
I was little bit frustrated this night since I couldn’t contact Lia via phone. She is the travel agent person whom I have contacted this week to make JAL ticket for my vacation to Indonesia. Hopefully, Father Pascal can talk to her regarding the payment method.

No comments: