Sunday, January 29, 2006

5th letter of January 2006

Sunday, January 29, 2006
5th letter of January 2006


5) 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time, January 29, 2006

Monday, January 23, 2006.
In the morning Father Rocco asked me to give my testimonium file of my formation in philosophy and novitiate from Indonesia; I made photocopy of them and gave him for the presentation of my perpetual vows and deaconate ordination’s application. In the afternoon I have class of religious life in context and paid a check $ 140 for my graduation of M.Div II that will be held in May 18, 2006.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006.
In the morning I was typing draft of my final paper on Capstone class. In the afternoon I got a phone call from my friend in NYC, Theresia (Ken-ken).

Wednesday, January 25, 2006.
Father Rocco asked me to have medical check-up and I have appointment with Doctor Ramirez next Tuesday morning. It’s for the application of final vows and deaconate ordination as required by Vademecum of the Xaverians. At night, Father Michael, a Dominican and the chaplain of IYCS came back from Louisiana.

Thursday, January 26, 2006.
I did some reasearch and reading on Religious Life in Context for my final paper. At night we had community meeting.

Friday, January 27, 2006.
This morning I had the last class of Capstone and I still have to finish my 4 to 5 pages final paper for next week. In the afternoon I had the last class of religious life in context and I have to do 12-15 research paper due on next Friday.

Saturday, January 28, 2006.
In the morning there was meeting of YCS at Saint Gail’s parish attended by Fathers Rocco, Victor, Michael (Dominican), Manoj, Atumisi and Alejandro plus three youth from Miami, FL. In the morning I did clean the kitchen and cooked for supper: hot dog and gado-gado (Indonesian salad with peanut butter dressing). In the supper there were our guests: Edi Liang and a Nias sister. At night I had sharing face-to-face with Valery.
Today is raining and the night of the Lunar New Year, Chinese New Year, the year of Dog, 2557.

Sunday, January 29, 2006.
This morning the road is still wet and I went to Saint Therese Chinatown with Valery. After attending the Mass at 9.30, with Cesare, I was at the confirmation program. At noon I was invited by Marvin and other Indonesian friends (Edi-Lisa, Astrid-Darwin plus Leonard to have lunch at a restaurant while the road was crowded by people who saw the Chinese parade at Chinatown Chicago. I came back to Saint Therese rectory and Edi Liang gave us (Valery and I) a ride to Hyde Park. After the supper, I had meeting with Father Rocco and Francois for liturgy this coming week in the community. At night I was trying to do my paper on Religious Life in Context and Capstone.

GONG XI FAT CHAI 2557,
THE YEAR OF DOG
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PROSPEROUS FUTURE

No comments: