Sunday, January 01, 2006

1st letter of January 2006

Sunday, January 01, 2005
1st letter of January 2006


1) January 01, 2006

Monday, December 26, 2005.
We (Ignas, Dharmawan, Harno, Alejandro and I) went to visit Imelda Palmas family at the suburb to celebrate Christmas (open house) till afternoon. There were a lot of guests coming and going at this family’s house. At night I worked on the power point of the kaleidescope.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005.
I still worked on the power point of the kaleidoscope.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005.
Continuing the kaleidoscope…. Thursday, December 29, 2005.
In the Holy Hour there were coming three guests from CTU (a Korean, Switzerland, African). I was feeling little bit sick, a kind of flu symptoms.

Friday, December 30, 2005.
I was still little bit sick. After breakfast I was cleaning the stove at the kitchen. At night after supper, we (8 Xaverian students plus Father Victor) went to Night Ministry on Belmont to share food to homeless people. It is the ministry site of Ignatius. We were there till 10 p.m. in the cold weather of Winter.

Saturday, December 31, 2005.
I worked for the last part of the kaleidoscope and finally at night about 8.20 p.m. I showed this power point I have made based upon my daily and weekly journal plus my photos this year 2005 to my Hyde Park Xaverian theology community. I am glad that I could give the best for my community at the end of this year. It lasted for one hour. It got positive response of my confreres here. At 9.40 p.m. for one hour we continued at the chapel with prayer led by Father Victor. The rest of the year 2005 I spent with Father Pascal, Victor, and Willy at the kitchen while other students went to Navy Pier to celebrate this old and new day. We signed the new year 2006 with drinking champagne together with Fathers Pascal, Willy and Victor at our house then I went to bed soon.
THANKS BE TO GOD FOR ALL GRACES I HAVE RECEIVED DURING THIS YEAR AND I WISH THE BEST FOR THE YEAR 2006………
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006. GOD BLESS US ALL……..

Sunday, January 01, 2006.
In the morning I went to Saint Therese Church with Valery by CTA bus and train. At 9.30 a.m. as usual I served at the altar with Father Michael and Deacon Paul, svd. At the basement we had hot pot lunch prepared by Father Michael. It’s seafood I enjoyed together with other friends. At 3 to 4 p.m. I joined the meditation before the tabernacle together with Father Michael and three other fellows. I went home by CTA and cooked/warmed up Pizza and Lasagna. At 7 p.m. we said evening prayer while Fathers Rocco, Victor and Willy went out for Taize prayer. In the supper we were only 4 Indonesian students present (Ignas, Dharmawan, Harno and Denny). Afterward, I type this journal to conclude my last week of the year 2005.

No comments: