Sunday, August 28, 2005

4th letter of August 2005

4) 22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 28, 2005

I would like to share my summer experience through my albums of pictures (there are two albums that each consists of 80-83 pictures) I store at Shutterfly. May you open and just click as follows:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbOXDFs3ctmOS

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbOXDFs3ctmOh


Monday, August 22, 2005.
In the morning we as community left for retreat at Portiuncula retreat house at Frankfort, Illinois. The retreat was guided by a Franciscan sister from India named Corina. She shared her wisdom about Chakra. We’re Father Rocco and 8 students (Alejandro, me, Ignas, Dharmawan, Pascal Atumisi, Harno, Valery and Francois). The second day of retreat came to this place as well OMI students and two formators to have their community meeting. On Friday we had Mass together to close our retreat and their meeting. As usual, after finishing the retreat we had supper at Northwood Restaurant, nearby the retreat house.
For me this retreat is very great because I could rest most of the time. Sister Corina gave one hour a day for input and the rest we did personal prayer and reflection. For the first three nights, we shared our summer experiences in the evening. I felt that the days of this retreat were very fast. I spent enough time to sleep after doing 11-week CPE that I never had enough time to sleep.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005.
Retreat….

Wednesday, August 24, 2005.
Retreat….

Thursday, August 25, 2005.
Retreat….

Friday, August 26, 2005.
Retreat…..we returned to our home at Hyde Park….

Saturday, August 27, 2005.
At 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. we as Xaverian theology community have community project of life meeting for new academic year 2005-2006 at our own house at Hyde Park. We continue this meeting till next week….

Sunday, August 28, 2005.
This morning Harno and I attended the morning Mass at Saint Thomas the Apostle Church. After back home, I did clean the basement, the second and third floor plus cooking for community supper. This time I cooked pork soup (sayur asin babi) and rice. Today also Father Rocco took the three new theology students: Harno, Valery and Francois to go to downtown Chicago till late evening.
In the evening I got a phone call from Cik Ana in Orlando-Florida. She asked me whether I have a friend in Houston-Texas. Finally, I checked the Indonesian Catholic Community of Houston on the Internet and I found one Indonesian priest whom I met two years ago and noted his phone number. I called him up and he gave me the phone number of the leader of Indonesian Catholic Group in Houston. Eventually, I could contact him and told Cik Ana about this contact person. In the evening after supper Father Willy, sx moved back to CTU building to continue his study at IRF.








Pictures from denny wahyudi
Most of these pictures are about my CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) during summer 2005 at ABMC (A ... more
From:
denny wahyudi
(1 of 83 pictures)








Pictures from denny wahyudi

From:
denny wahyudi
(1 of 80 pictures)

No comments: